Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Open University of Israel & Achva Academic College Israel
Israel - Israel
- Barrier and Facilitators of Information and Communications Technologies Usage for In-Classroom Teaching
- Use of digital tools by high school teachers teaching writing participating in an intervention program to reduce the "discipline block"
- Elementary schools teachers’ perceptions of integrating digital games in their teaching at different career stages
- Teacher educators' perceptions regarding pedagogical innovation: three modes of existence
- Teachers' perceptions on what it means to be a teacher in the digital age
- Experiences of teachers in an online course on the PBL approach: the perception of the teacher's role in the digital age
- Level of digital literacies among Israeli college educational students
- Faculty Usage of the Active Leaning Classroom: Teacher Perceptions, Teaching Patterns, Barriers and Facilitators.
- Empowerment Patterns of Teachers Leading ICT Implementation Programs
- The Contribution of Academic Education to Predicting the Level of Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge of Teachers in Israel