Queen's University Belfast
- “Ready or not, here we come!” : Teacher Educators’ Readiness to teach the 21st Century learner
- Using the Technology Acceptance Model to determine Teachers’ Attitudes towards the introduction of iPads in the Classroom.
- Teachers’ Perspectives on Moving Image as a digital literacy tool in Creative Classrooms.
- Multiliteracies and the introduction of Moving Image Media Education to schools in Northern Ireland.
- The uniqueness of Teacher Educators as Online tutors: What teacher professionalism means online.
- Location-aware technology: learning Geography in a real digital space outside the classroom
- The four I-model for scaffolding the professional development of experienced teachers in the use of virtual learning environments for classroom teaching
- E-scape for minibeasts: using PDAs with Primary School pupils on an
- Standards-Based Reform using a Teacher E-Portfolio System: A Case Study of Pre-Service Teachers in Northern Ireland
- E-Portfolios for E-Reflection or E-Assessment? A Case Study of a one year Initial Teacher Education Course in Northern Ireland