Go to the SITE 2020 Conference »
- A Multimedia Story-Driven Instructional Methodology to Teach Science and Literacy Concepts to Children in Early Childhood Classrooms.
- Helping Diverse Students Learn and Succeed in Online and Blended Settings
- Under-prepared African-American College Students’ Perceptions of the Impact of Technology in a Developmental Reading Course
- Toward Understanding Student and Faculty Perceptions of Teaching, Learning and Disaster Resilience in Second Life
- Technology Failures and Successes with Hurricane Katrina: Voices from the University of New Orleans Tell Stories of the Disaster and Rebuilding
- Investigating Education Faculty’s Perspectives of Their Experiences in a Technology Project: Issues and Problems Related to Technology Integration