Old Dominion University
- Sense of Community, Perceived Learning, and Self-Regulation: Do they matter to online students?
- Teachers’ View of Content and Education Professors’ Qualities that Shaped Them: Community, Cognition, Work Commitment, Rigor in f2f and Distance Classrooms
- Questions of Academic Rigor and Workload Relative to Perceived Learning in Three Learning Venues
- The Myth of the Negative Influence of Convenience on Students’ Assessment of their Online Learning
- The importance of generating student-to-student interaction in a distance education environment
- Sense of classroom community in online and face to face environments: An analysis of measurements between students and their instructors
- Sense of Community as Found in Three Institutions of Higher Education: A Metric for Assessment