Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
Old Dominion University
- Sense of Community, Perceived Learning, and Self-Regulation: Do they matter to online students?
- Measuring sense of community and student motivation in an online teacher preparation program.
- Teachers’ View of Content and Education Professors’ Qualities that Shaped Them: Community, Cognition, Work Commitment, Rigor in f2f and Distance Classrooms
- The Relationship between Five Variables in Online, Televised, and f2f Classes—Finding the Threads
- The Impact of Academic Rigor and Perceived Learning on Sense of Community in Online, Televised, and F2F Classes