Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
- Intentional Use of Technology to Achieve Critical Thinking as a Learning Outcome
- Technology Enhanced Learning Environments Bridging the Distance: Connecting, Learning, and Thinking Online
- Intentional Integration of Critical Thinking Instruction and Technology Utilization into Undergraduate Education
- Facilitating the Development of Critical Thinking in Undergraduate Students using Technology Enhanced Learning Environments
- A Proposed Blended Course Design to Facilitate Inter-Professional Practice through Inter-Professional Education
- An Inquiry-Based Approach to Developing Critical Thinking in High-Fidelity Simulation
-Instructor with the Faculty of Nursing. -Educational Doctoral student.