Educational Technology and Literacy College of Education Towson University
- Validation of Teaching Competencies Needed to Facilitate Instruction in Student-Centered, One-to-One Learning Environments
- Computational thinking and teacher training: An examination of a PD model
- The Impact of Clickers on Students’ Foreign Language Learning
- Facebook Usage, Social Networks, and Social Support and University Undergraduate Women
- Facebook and Mattering: How Can Instructors Make the Most of Undergraduates’ Facebook Use?
- Using Social Network Analysis and Network Graphs to Analyze Students Online Communication Patterns
- Understanding Students’ Collaborative Online Interaction: Analysis of Discussion Board Postings