Curtin University of Technology
- Comparing what matters: Rethinking international indicators of information technology in education
- Innovating Resilience Resources through BRiTE Online Modules
- Connecting University Learning Spaces through Distributed Learning
- Transforming learning spaces for 21st Century learners: Implications for Professional Development
- Portals and Platforms: Does the technology matter when developing an online community?
- Understanding the Effectiveness of ICT Professional Learning through the TPACK Conceptual Framework: A Case Study
- Perceptions of Audio Feedback in Higher Education Assessment