Pepperdine University, Pruett Gerontology Center, PBS TeacherLine
United States of America - Abilene, Texas; Williamsburg, VA
Conference Sessions: Civic Participation & Blended Learning Produce an Inter-generational Town Hall Mtg.: Nov. 14 Effective Practices in Online Course Facilitation: Tues. Nov. 15, 2:45-3:45pm Online Course Facilitators Describe What Works in Learner-Centered Feedback: Nov. 15, 2:45-3:45pm
- Effective Practices in Online Course Facilitation: Roundtable Participatory Share
- Online Course Facilitators Describe What Works in Learner-Centered Feedback
- Civic Participation, Public Sphere Pedagogy, and Blended Learning Produce an Intergenerational Town Hall Meeting
- Intergenerational Digital Storytelling Goes Global and Mobile: The Images of Aging Photocontest
- Social Justice Through Simulation: Blended Learning for Intergenerational Studies
- Student Engagement during Pen-based Media Making Projects: Constructing in Constructivist/Constructionist Classrooms
- Best Practices in Student Engagement: Pen-based Media Making Projects in the Constructionist Classroom
- The MakeCamp Pilot Option for Professional Development: Sociocultural Sustainable Innovation
Glad to virtually meet you! I'm Helen Teague and it is a privilege to present session at the World E-Learn conference. Currently, I am a doctoral candidate in Learning Technologies at Pepperdine University. My dissertation considers the integration of mobile technology, TPACK, and the design dispositions of online educators. I also split work time in two other locations: Abilene, Texas and Williamsburg, Virginia. I work as a research assistant for a math professor in California and as a research assistant for a sociology professor in Texas. Since 2006, I have facilitated online courses with PBSTeacherLine, located in Alexandria, Virginia. Through my educational consulting firm, I have given professional development sessions for educators in 40 American states.
ELearn Presentations, Limerick, Ireland: "Social Justice Through Simulation: Blended Learning for Intergenerational Studies" 4-28-16- 10:30am - 11:30am By H. Teague, C. Pruett, and L.K. Wee "Intergenerational Digital Storytelling Goes Global and Mobile: The Images of Aging Photo Contest" 4-29-16- 10:30am - 11:30am, By H.Teague, C.PruettPresentations reflect work displayed at these online locations: http://blogs.acu.edu/pruettgerontology/ and https://blogs.acu.edu/imagesofaging and http://4oops.edublogs.org/
Here are some ways to contact me: Email: email@example.com Skype: "skypeTeague" Twitter: "tweetTeague"