University of Massachusetts Amherst
United States of America - Amherst
- How and Why Educators use HyperDocs: What Teacher Educators Should Know
- PLNs for Educators: Why Do Some Educators Lurk While Others Lead?
- Video Design & Analysis Framework: Designing Educational YouTube Channels That Captivate and Inspire
- Provoking teachers to explore their professional learning networks
- What do Teacher Educators think of Teacher Education Technology Competencies?
- Exploring Continuity and Change in Educators’ Professional Learning Networks
- Teacher PD for Emerging Technologies: 3D Printing Projects & Makerspaces
- PK-12 Teachers’ Conceptualizations of Professional Learning Networks
Dr. Torrey Trust is an assistant professor of learning technology in the College of Education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Torrey's research focuses on how technology can support K-12 teachers and higher education faculty in designing contexts that enhance student learning. Her research interests include instructional design, teacher professional development, social media, web 2.0 tools, online communities of practice, professional learning networks, online teaching and learning, makerspaces, and 3D printing.