- An Examination of the Usefulness of a Learning Community System and Blackboard in both Online and Face-to-Face Courses
- Friending and Footprints: Privacy and Ethical Issues of Facebook Use in Higher Education
- Building a Collaborative Knowledge Base in Diigo: How Links, Tags, and Comments Support Learning
- Online Communities and Professional Development Narratives: What Can We Learn from Bloggers?
- Raise Your Hand If You Wanna Speak: Navigating Turn-taking in a Webex Course
- Podcast Pedagogy: Message Design, Motivation, and Learning