Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
- Asking Students What They Think: Student User Experience (UX) Research Studies to Inform Online Course Design
- A case study: How an instructor used results from an inventory measuring students’ preferences in online teaching behaviors to personalize instruction
- Technology Variables:A College Algebra Course Redesign
- Assessing the Web 2.0 Technologies: Mission Impossible?
- Educational Gaming as an Instructional Strategy
- Path of Podcasting: The Zen of Social Computing, Continued
- Way of the Wiki: The Zen of Social Computing
- Continuous Instructional Improvement: Assess Your Way to Success
- Building an Environment for Higher-Order Thinking: CMS as a Method of Encouraging Interactions
- Supporting Critical Thinking: Web-Based Case Studies
Many incarnations in education. High School Science teacher, instructional designer, faculty, assessment specialist, researcher and data analyst, Currently Manager, Assessment & Evaluation with Office of Vice President for IT.