- Incorporating WebQuest into Geography Thematic Integrated Instruction to Enhance Students’ Problem-Solving Ability
- Using Game-Based Learning to Enhance Learning Achievement and Motivation in an Undergraduate “English for Educational Technology” Course—A Preliminary Study
- Pre-service Teachers’ Perceptions on Learning and Using Interactive Whiteboards
- Exploring Web 2.0: Pre-service Teachers’ Top Selections and Ideas for Integrating Web 2.0 into Teaching and Learning
- Blackboard versus Wikis: What Is Your Preference?
- Utilizing Design-based Research Methods to Design and Develop Computer Adventure Games
- The Design and Development of an E-Learning Instruction that Integrates Problem-Based Learning Strategy for Convenience Stores New Employee Training
- Promoting Visual Literacy: Teaching Visual Design Principles to Pre-service Teachers