Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
University of Toyama
Japan - Toyama
- Recurrent Education for In-Service Teachers by Interactive Learning and ICT
- Big Brother is Watching You [get better at EFL interviews and presentations]! Harnessing facial, speech and gestural recognition for education.
- Accent versus Mispronunciation: modifying speech recognition software to recognize speech and not a perfect accent in the ESL context
- What about Non-verbal Communication? Teaching Total Communication in EFL Lessons.
- From Interviews to Total Communication: Virtualizing the English Foreign Language Classroom
- Educational Effect on Analyzing Others’ Experimental Products
- Activities to Evaluate Student’s Learning using a Portfolio Approach
- Collaborative Activities on Writing a Handbook in Class
- Creating a Virtual Interview: Using technology to improve language and interview skills
- Implementation to Stimulate Consideration of Optimum Solutions Using Videoconference