Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
The University of Tokyo
- Role of Video Lectures in A Flipped Classroom: How Is Knowledge Applied in Collaborative Learning?
- Formative Evaluation of a Social Networking Platform in an Electric Vehicles Design Contest
- Impact of Using Facebook as a Social Learning Platform to Connect High School Students with Working Adults
- The Socla Project: an Attempt to Build an Innovative Study Environment through SNS Linkage of Second-Year High School Students and Working Adults
- How can Teaching Practices of Higher Education be improved by ICT? An Ongoing MOE Comparative Research Project of Japan
- Case Studies of Komaba Active Learning Studio at the University of Tokyo
- Borderless Canvas: Development of a Multi-display Discussion Software for Knowledge-emergent Presentations
- Learning strategy feedback system for students using data mining technology
- The Impact of Making a Concept Map for Constructive Reading with the Critical Reading Support Software "eJournalPlus"
- MEET Video Explorer: Development of Exploratory Learning Support System for Public Broadcasting Videos and its Formative Evaluation