Go to the SITE 2019 Conference »
Oguchidai Elementary School
- Application Development for Education Comparing the Image Pictures and Data by Superimposing
- Practical Example of Programming Education at Public Elementary School in Japan with Attitude Survey of Students and Teachers
- Developing application for arranging/grouping/structuring children's information which utilized on tablet PC
- A Classification of the Tablet PC Utilization -Activity example using by groups in public elementary, junior high and high schools-
- Development of Mapping Application with Tablet Type Terminals for Visualization of Students’ Thinking
- A Study on the Introduction and Use of Tablet PCs in the Elementary School of Japan
- The Development of a Creation Tool of Report for the Visualization of Thought for Children
- The development and evaluation of a collaborative learning tool for the visualization of thought and promoting exchange amongst children.
- The Development and Evaluation of Network Collaboration of "School Renga\Linking Images\"