Go to the E-Learn 2019 Conference »
- Effects of Teacher Prompting Techniques on the Writing Performance of Fourth and Fifth Grade Students
- The Effect of Automated Essay Scoring Prompting Programs on High School Student's Writing Proficiencies
- Effect of Online and Onsite Writing Prompts on Writing Achievement Among Elementary, Middle and High School Students: A Trilogy.
- Relationship of Teacher Estimates of Student Writing and Observed Scores on WV Writes
- Effects of Extensive Engagement with Computer-Based Reading and Language Arts Instructional Software on Reading Achievement for Sixth-Graders