University of Washington Bothell
United States of America - Bothell
- From Beginning to End: Holistic Faculty Development for eLearning and its Programmatic Impact
- Negotiating, Communicating, Collaborating: A Sociocultural View of Online Program Development
- Using Data Visualization to Assess Faculty Development for eLearning Teaching and Learning
- From the Ground Up: Establishing an Online Graduate Program in Teacher Education and Inclusive Special Education
- Parts of a Whole: A Sociocultural View of Online Program Development
Sara is the eLearning Planning and Research Specialist at the University of Washington Bothell, working with faculty to develop effective instructional and learning strategies for eLearning; including hybrid learning, online courses. She also is working to design and assess active learning spaces on campus. Sara recently completed her Doctorate from the University of Washington in Learning Sciences. Her research focuses on how institutional policy and institutional structures affect online teaching and learning and faculty professional development.