Go to the E-Learn 2017 Conference »
National Institute of Technology, Toyama College
Japan - Imizu City
Associate Professor in Liberal Arts and Science Department
National Institute of Technology Toyama College2006-Present
- Quantifying the Quality of Facial Expressions
- Pronounce Perfectly or Communicate Productively: Modifying Speech Recognition Technology for EFL students
- Big Brother is Watching You [get better at EFL interviews and presentations]! Harnessing facial, speech and gestural recognition for education.
- Accent versus Mispronunciation: modifying speech recognition software to recognize speech and not a perfect accent in the ESL context
- What about Non-verbal Communication? Teaching Total Communication in EFL Lessons.
- From Interviews to Total Communication: Virtualizing the English Foreign Language Classroom
- E-learning, Peers or Textbooks: A comparative analysis of instructional design when teaching English pronunciation
- Creating a Virtual Interview: Using technology to improve language and interview skills